Individual and Business
- Annual Income Tax Return: April 15. The due date for fiscal-year businesses is the 15th day of the fourth month following the end of the fiscal year.
- Declaration of Estimated Tax: April 15. The due date for fiscal-year businesses is the 15th day of the fourth month following the end of the fiscal year. Generally, each estimate payment should be 22.5 percent of the total annual estimated tax due.
- Estimate Payments-Individuals: April 15, July 31, October 31 of the tax year, and January 31 of the following year.
- Estimate Payments-Businesses: April 15, June 15, September 15, and December 15 of the tax year. The due dates for fiscal-year businesses are the 15th day of the fourth, sixth, ninth, and twelfth months of the fiscal year.
- Extension Request: Simply attach a copy of the Federal extension request when the annual income tax return is filed by the extended due date. The extension is for filing the return, not for paying the tax due.
- Form 1099-MISC: February 28
See Chapter 718 of the Ohio Revised Code
Findlay and Arlington Employers
- Employer Withholding-Quarterly: April 30, July 31, October 31, and January 31
- Employer Withholding-Monthly: 16th of each month
- Employer’s W-2 Wage and Tax Statements: February 28
- Employer’s Annual Withholding Reconciliation Form W-3: February 28
- Wage and Tax Statements and W-3 Reconciliation on CD: March 31
This information is available as a PDF document.