Report Your Flood Damage | City of Findlay, Ohio

Report Your Flood Damage

The City of Findlay needs to know if you had water in your basement or first floor for assessment purposes.  The link below is for a brief form to complete to report damage to your property.  Please be sure to let us know how much water you had in your basement and if it entered the first floor of your property.

Flood Damage Report Form