View Road Construction in a larger map
This map shows current road construction and related street closures in Findlay. Streets may also be temporarily closed for work by AEP, Columbia Gas, etc.
More information about all current year construction projects for the City can be found on the City Engineer's page.
Road Construction News
Construction Project Update 4/22-26/2019
The City of Findlay is performing numerous construction projects throughout the city, weather and contractor schedule permitting for the status of some of the projects. Listed below are some of the projects and the restrictions that result from the ongoing projects. These restrictions are in effect from April 22, 2019 to April 26, 2019.
• SUMMIT STREET – Lima Ave. to Lima St. – will be closed to through traffic during working hours for waterline replacement.
• STANFORD PARKWAY – Westfield Dr. to River Rd. – will be closed to through traffic during working hours for waterline replacement.
• PRODUCTION AND INDUSTRIAL DRIVE – Bright Rd to Bright Rd. - The lanes of eastbound Production and westbound Industrial Drive will be closed to traffic. Traffic accessing Tall Timbers area will need to enter from Production Drive and will exit the area from Industrial Drive. Barricades and Message boards will be set up to help direct traffic. Please you caution when accessing this area.
• FOX RUN ROAD – Saratoga Dr. to Greendale – will be closed to through traffic in areas for curb replacement.
• GREENDALE AVENUE – Bright Road to Fox Run Road – will be closed to through traffic for curb replacement.
• SCARLET OAK – Saratoga Dr. to Cul-de-Sac – will be closed to through traffic for curb replacement.
• HARDIN STREET – Western Ave. to Cory St. - will be closed to through traffic for curb replacement.
• WESTERN AVENUE – W. Hobart Ave. to W. Yates Ave. - will be closed to through traffic on Tuesday, April 23, 2019, for storm sewer repairs.
Avoid these blocks if possible. Short delays are expected in these areas over the next week.
The Engineering Department will release updates on information and schedules when it becomes available. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about any of these projects at 419-424-7121.