Special Session of City Council on 3/31/2020
Public will not be admitted.
Post Date:03/25/2020 2:30 PM
DATE – March 31, 2020
TIME – 7:00pm
LOCATION – first floor Council Chambers of the Municipal Building
The March 17, 2020, City Council meeting was cancelled due to the State Mandated regulations regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. In order to abide by those regulations and still address time sensitive City matters, City Council will hold a Special Session City Council meeting on Tuesday, March 31, 2020, at 7:00pm in Council Chambers of the Municipal Building. No public will be admitted. More information will follow regarding how the public will be able to view the Council meeting via the City’s website, social media, radio, and/or the local cable channel through Spectrum.
Items on the agenda will be limited to the following legislative items:
• Ordinance No. 2020-020 (third reading) = annual street resurfacing/curb repairs 2020
• Ordinance No. 2020-029 (second reading) = 3rd Capital Improvement appropriation
• Ordinance No. 2020-030 (second reading) = Rutherford Avenue 6-inch waterline
• Ordinance No. 2020-036 (first reading) = 2020 CUBE parking lot repairs
• Ordinance No. 2020-037 (first reading) = CR 180 drainage plan
• Ordinance No. 2020-038 (first reading) = 4th Capital Improvement appropriation
Those wanting to provide an ORAL COMMUNICATION on only the aforementioned agenda items will need to do so in writing to the Council Clerk by email at CityCouncil@findlayohio.com prior to 12:00pm on March 31, 2020, in order to be submitted to the agenda. The first four (4) communications received for and against will be read into the record. Those received after said 12:00pm deadline will not be accepted. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS on only the aforementioned agenda items will need to do so in writing to the Council Clerk by email at CityCouncil@findlayohio.com prior to 12:00pm on March 31, 2020, in order to be submitted to the agenda and can be read into the record upon request.