Road Closure Map (Flooding)
National Weather Service – Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service
The National Weather Service provides various graphs, statistics and flood maps for the Blanchard River at Findlay, Eagle & Lye Creeks. See the Guide to Hydrologic Information on the Web for more information. Click on the links below to view the statistics provided by the gauges at each location:
Flood Inundation Maps
The following are large PDF maps* showing likely flooding inundation areas at varying flood depths.
*These maps are NOT the official Flood Insurance Rate Maps.
USGS Real-Time Data for Ohio Streamflow
The following links are from the USGS National Water Information System Web Interface and provide readings from the streamflow/precipitation gauges in the Findlay area. Click on the links below to view the statistics provided by the gauges at each location:
- Blanchard River below Mt. Blanchard OH
- Blanchard River above Findlay OH
- Blanchard River near Findlay OH
- Eagle Creek above Findlay OH
- Lye Creek above Findlay OH
Stantec – Hancock County Flood – Risk Reduction Program
Potential Road Closure Maps
The Hancock County Auditor REGIS Online System contains maps of potential road closures for various flood events.
- Go to the Hancock County Auditor REGIS Online System at regis.co.hancock.oh.us
- Select “Maps
- Navigate to the “Flood Data” tab
- Select the Flood Map you would like to view
- Use the “Zoom In” feature to view map details