Filing a Claim | City of Findlay, Ohio

Filing a Claim

A Police report and a written estimate of repairs are required in order to file a claim. Both need to be submitted to the Law Director for review. 

Once the claim is reviewed, the Law Director will notify the claimant either by letter if the claim is denied (the City is not responsible for repairs), or by telephone call once payment is ready for distribution (if the City is deemed responsible for the claim).

in BusinessResidents