How do I start water & sewer service? | City of Findlay, Ohio

How do I start water & sewer service?

For an Existing Property:

To start water and sewer service at an existing property, you need to complete a Contract for Water and Sewer Services. This is usually done in person at the Utility Billing Office at 136 N Blanchard St., Findlay. You will need your Driver’s License or other Photo ID.

If you are renting, lease purchasing or buying on land contract, we will need additional approval from the land owner.

A deposit will be required.

in Utilities – Billing