May I get married by the Mayor? | City of Findlay, Ohio

May I get married by the Mayor?

The Mayor performs wedding ceremonies Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 12 noon by appointment only, as her schedule permits.  There is a fee for the ceremony.


A Marriage License must be obtained through Hancock County Probate Court (419-424-7079) prior to the Mayor performing the ceremony.


Please contact the Mayor’s Office @ 419-424-7137 to make an appointment.

in MayorResidents