The Income Tax Board reviews the performance of the Income Tax Department on a quarterly basis. The board reviews City income tax collections, delinquencies, revenue estimates and legal actions. The board also reviews the City Income Tax department budget. On an annual basis, the Income Tax Board reviews income tax ordinances, rules and regulations making recommendations to City Council for needed changes. City of Findlay Codified Ordinance 194.13(B) governs the operation of the Income Tax Board.
- Mayor Christina M. Muryn, Chairwoman
- Susan Jo Hite, City Treasurer
- Jeff Wobser, City Council Appropriations Committee Chairman
- Don Rasmussen, Law Director
- Jim Staschiak II, City Auditor
- Andrew Thomas, Income Tax Department