The Findlay Airport is a general aviation airport located in the southwest corner of the city. Two runways are available to accommodate aircraft.
- Findlay Unicom Frequency: 122.725.
- Identifier Code: FDY
- Location: 1 mile SW of city
- Coordinates: N41-00.81; W083-40.12.
- Latitude: 41-0054
- Longitude: 83-39-54
- Elevation: 813 ft / 247.8 m (surveyed)
- Variation: 05W (1985)
- ASOS 419-427-8524
- radio frequency 132.850
- FDY on Weather.gov
- Runway 18/36 – 6500’ x 100’, grooved asphalt; good condition. Runway 18 landing length is 6,500 feet. Runway 36 landing length is 6,500 feet.
- Runway 7/25 – 6,000’ x 100’ grooved asphalt; good condition. Runway 7 landing length is 4,558 feet. Runway 25 landing length is 4,558 feet.
- Taxiways – all taxiways are 50’ wide, asphalt construction.
Both Jet A and 100LL are available during normal business hours.
- There is a charge for after hour fueling.
- Payment type accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Multi-Service, AvCard and cash.
Fuel Office is at the northwest corner of the field directly below the rotating beacon.
The octane pump is located at the west end of the ramp in front of the fuel office.
Please call airport manager for availability and pricing.
A crew car is available on a first come, first serve basis with a two-hour maximum limit.
Rentals are available from:
- Enterprise Rental Car (will deliver to Airport): 419-424-9626
- Hertz Rental Car (will deliver to Airport): 419-422-7273