Current Job Openings
These are the City of Findlay jobs currently open for recruitment:
- If there are no files listed above, then there are no current job openings at the City of Findlay.
- Click on the file to open and view more detailed information.
- Visit Civil Service Testing for information on civil service positions that are currently open for testing
- Previous applicants are welcome to submit an application and resume for any listed position.
- An applicant wishing to apply for a different position while still under consideration for another must complete a new application.
- See our Careers page for more information about working for the City of Findlay.
Applying for an Open Position
To be considered for a position, you must submit a City of Findlay application and any additional information specifically requested in the announcement. Please be sure the position is still open before filling out an application.
Ways to Apply
- Select an application listed below (a fillable pdf file) and fill it out. You can then do one of the following:
- OR complete an Online Employment Application
- OR stop by the office and pick up a hard copy application.
- It is important to carefully review the minimum qualifications on the job announcement and to include all relevant education and experience that you have when applying for a position.
- If you held more than one job with an employer, please list each job separately.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If you have questions regarding the application process contact Human Resources at 419-424-7137 or HumanResource@FindlayOhio.com.
The listed essential duties and responsibilities in the job description represent the minimum qualifications necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. In addition to these qualifications, the minimum age requirement for regular full-time and part-time employment is 18. For seasonal employment, the minimum age is 16 (15 with a work permit).
Preference for interviews by the department are given to the most qualified applicants who may possess more specific education and/or experience than is given in a particular job description. Duties shown in the job description represent a summary of the essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
The City of Findlay requires pre-employment drug screening.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The City of Findlay does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age (except where age is a bona fide occupational qualification [BFOQ]), sex, marital status, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military, veteran status, medical condition, and disability.