All City of Findlay jobs currently open for recruitment may be accessed below.
- Access current Job Openings directly from Dropbox
- If there are no files listed then there are no current job openings at the City of Findlay.
- Visit Civil Service Testing for information on civil service positions that are currently open for testing
- To view detailed information about a particular job opening, click on the file to open it.
- Previous applicants are welcome to submit an application and resume for any listed position.
- An applicant wishing to apply for a different position while still under consideration for another must complete a new application.
The listed essential duties and responsibilities in the job description represent the minimum qualifications necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. In addition to these qualifications, the minimum age requirement for regular full-time and part-time employment is 18. For seasonal employment, the minimum age is 16 (15 with a work permit).
Preference for interviews by the department are given to the most qualified applicants who may possess more specific education and/or experience than is given in a particular job description. Duties shown in the job description represent a summary of the essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
The City of Findlay requires pre-employment drug screening.
How to Apply
To be considered for a position, you must submit a City of Findlay application and any additional information specifically requested in the announcement. Please be sure the position is still open before filling out a application.
- Access Employment Applications Forms on Dropbox or complete an Online Employment Application
- It is important to carefully review the minimum qualifications on the job announcement and to include all relevant education and experience that you have when applying for a position.
- If you held more than one job with an employer, please list each job separately.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
If you have questions regarding the application process contact Human Resources at 419-424-7137 or HumanResource@FindlayOhio.com.>>> ERROR: Contact the Administrator to see this content <<<
Equal Opportunity Employer
The City of Findlay does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, genetic information, veteran status or disability in employment or the provision of services.