Since 2017, Findlay Recreation has partnered with The Ohio State University Extension Office and the Hancock Public Health Department to offer free activities for the entire family to come out and PLAY in the Findlay City Parks.
Throughout the year, Findlay Recreation has hosts games and activities in different City Parks for all ages to play!
Activities & Parks Include:
- Disc Golf: Firestine 9-Hole Disc Golf Park
- Ultimate Frisbee: Flag City Sports Complex
- Pickle Ball: Riverside Park
- Wiffle Ball & Kick Ball: West Park - City Parks
- Wiffle Ball & Touch Football: Bernard Park - City Parks
Activities are for the entire family to enjoy. Equipment is provided and no experience is necessary, plus it is FREE!
2019 Keep Active, Keep Healthy Program