Welcome to the Cube Ice Arena
Located in the Flag City Sports Complex at 3430 North Main Street - 419-424-7176
Please check the ice skating schedules before planning your trip. Schedules are subject to change without advanced notice. Please be mindful for your visit, The Cube is a CASH ONLY facility, with an ATM located in the lobby for convenience.
- Main Ice
- Four Locker Rooms
- Referee Locker Room/Women's Locker Room
- Findlay High School Hockey Team Locker Room
- Zamboni Room
- Men's Restroom
- Women's Restroom
- Three Meeting Rooms
- Staff Offices
- Recreation Department Offices
- Skate Sharpening Room
- Concession Stand
- Skate Rental Room
- Millstream Area Credit Union ATM
- Sound System
- Large Parking Lot - lighted
The main ice can be rented for a wide range of events and functions involving hockey, figure skating, adaptive skating, team building, field trips, or general recreational skating.
- May-Mid July
Meeting Room Rentals
Rent a meeting room inside The Cube. Rent by the hour or for the day. Rooms are clean with rubberized flooring. Tables and chairs are included. Great for meetings, seminars, celebrations, graduation or birthday parties.
- Room A seating capacity: 16
- Room B seating capacity: 45
- Room C seating capacity: 45
- Rooms B & C seating capacity: 100
- September - March - during peak ice time
- Sunday-Saturday - 7 days a week
- 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. - when ice arena is staffed
- April-August - limited ice time and dry floor time
- 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. - weekends & evenings upon special request
Call to reserve your room at 419-424-7176!
Dry Floor Arena Rental
During times when the ice is melted, rent the dry floor arena space for concerts, flea markets, animal shows, bridal showcases, leisure living shows, fundraising events, annual meetings, indoor sports activities, parties, receptions, and so much more.
Call 419-424-7176 to schedule your event at The Cube!