CHANGES RELATED TO COVID-19
The cemetery grounds and sites remain open to the public to visit. The cemetery office is currently closed to the public, except in the case of immediate need of a burial or site purchase. Any other inquiries should be made by phoning the office at 419-424-7111.
Burial and Rate Information
- Maple Grove Cemetery - Rates
- Maple Grove Cemetery - Foundation Order Form
- Indigent Burial Application
- Maple Grove Cemetery - Rules and Regulations
General Clean Up
A general clean up is conducted twice a year by cemetery employees.
- Spring Clean Up – begins on Monday the first full week of March, weather permitting.
- Fall Clean Up – begins on Monday of the last full week of September and lasts approximately one week
The exact dates are posted at both entrances to Maple Grove Cemetery.
Maple Grove Cemetery reserves the right to determine what items should be or should not be removed from the gravesite during these clean up times. Individuals wishing to save items from one season to another should have their items removed prior to general clean up.