Water art 2

Existing service

Application for service for an existing service shall be made at the Water/Sewer Billing Office. A Utility Service Application must be completed. A driver’s license or other photo ID is required.

A $100 deposit is required for water service. A $100 deposit is required for sewer service.

New construction

New construction permits can be obtained from the Zoning Department and water/sewer permits can be obtained at the Engineering Department in the Municipal Building by the land owner or his duly authorized agent.

Paying your bill

Please visit the Bill Pay page for details on the various payment options.

Forms you may need

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer