zone image

Need a Permit?

Many types of construction require a permit including, but not limited to, fences, sheds, decks, signs, new dwellings, change of use, and grading. The Zoning Office will gladly assist in the permit process.  Here are the ways you can apply for a permit:

  • Select the needed permit application from the list below (scroll down), print and complete it and bring it to the Zoning office for approval and payment.
  • OR visit the Zoning office to complete and submit your permit application.

Complaint about a property?

Common complaints and issues are junk vehicles, high grass, trash, sidewalk nuisances, dilapidated structures, junk on premises, minor maintenance and similar issues. You may Submit a Complaint online or by phone at (419) 424-7108.

Permit Application Forms