You may submit a complaint by completing and submitting the form below, or calling the Zoning Office at (419) 424-7108.  Common complaints and issues are junk/abandoned vehicles, high grass/weeds, dilapidated structures, junk/rubbish on premises, and similar issues. Each issue that is submitted is investigated, photographed and cataloged. Property owners are notified via U.S. Mail and/or personal visits from Zoning personnel.

Submit a Property Complaint

Please resolve the captcha.