You may submit a property complaint by completing and submitting the online form below, or completing this downloadable form and submitting it to the Zoning Office.  Common complaints and issues are junk/abandoned vehicles, high grass/weeds, dilapidated structures, junk/rubbish on premises, and similar issues. Each issue that is submitted is investigated, photographed and cataloged. Property owners are notified via U.S. Mail and/or personal visits from Zoning personnel.


If the nature of this complaint involves:  animals, sewage, stream pollution, rodents or garbage/trash bags, please contact Hancock Public Health at 419-424-7870 or at  If this complaint involves junk/abandoned vehicles on the street or vehicles obstructing a public right-of-way, please contact the Findlay Police Department at 419-424-7150.

  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.

Please resolve the captcha.