The civil division is responsible for handling general civil cases seeking money judgments: Personal Injury, property damage, contracts, forcible entry and detainer (evictions) and small claims. The maximum you can seek is $15,000. The maximum for small claims and CSP cases is $6,000.

The civil division also handles applications for Trusteeship and Rent Escrow deposit.

All corporations are required to be represented by counsel.

Please use the tabs on the left for more information.  You may also call the Civil/Small Claims division for further assistance.

Various forms are available for download for your convenience.