Waiver Amounts (includes Court Costs)
Effective October 29, 2018, if your citation is marked showing you were allegedly distracted at the time the offense was committed then you will face an enhanced fine of $100.00 in addition to the normal bond amount. Instead of paying the enhanced fine of $100.00 you may complete a free 1 hour online distracted driver course.
- If you submit written proof of completion to the Court prior to paying your citation you will not need to pay the enhanced fine of $100.00.
- If you already paid the citation (including the enhanced fine) the Court will issue a refund for the enhanced fine if you complete the online course and provide proof to the court within 30 days of the date the citation was issued.Refunds will be sent by mail to the last address provided to the Court.No refunds will be issued after the 30 days have lapsed.
The distracted driver course can be found on the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicle’s Driver Training website at https://www.drivertraining.ohio.gov.
If you do not wish to appear in Court, you must pay the entire listed amount for your offense before your court date.
If the citation(s) are not paid on or before the court date, contact the court for additional instructions.
If you do not resolve this matter before your court date, a warrant will be issued for your arrest and your driver’s license will be suspended.
All Defendants receiving traffic citations must show proof of insurance. If Proof is not shown at the time of the citation, it must be provided in the court at the time of appearance. Failure to provide proof of insurance will result in the BMV imposing a Non-Compliance suspension on your license.
If you are paying a traffic ticket, you understand that you are pleading “Guilty” to all charges against you as listed on the citation, consequently waiving your right to an appearance in court or to a trial. You further understand that when processed, this will close your case and the Court will forward this information to the Bureau of Motor Vehicles and the appropriate points will be added to your driving record.
You may pay by using one of the options listed below.
- Include your ticket, signed on the reverse side.
- Place a check, money order, bank check, made payable to the Findlay Municipal Court. Do No Send Cash.
- Include Proof of Insurance that covers the date of offense (if not already shown to the Officer).
Mail to: Findlay Municipal Court
P.O. BOX 826
Findlay, OH 45839
We take Cash, Checks, Money Orders, Credit Cards at the Clerks window.
318 Dorney Plaza, Room 206
Findlay, OHIO 45840
For after hours, weekends, or holidays, tickets can be paid at the Police Department located on the 1st floor of the Municipal Building.
Click the link below. Please note that you will be directed to an external website to process the payment.