An event permit is required for a variety of events, including but not limited to:
- Street closures
- Street festivals
- Block parties
- If street closures are requested
- Parking restrictions
- If requesting an extended use of parking spaces on City streets
- Oversized load travel
- For non-state route travel in the City of Findlay
- Required to provide a copy of the State of Ohio permit and Certificate of Liability Insurance with the City of Findlay listed as Certificate Holder using 318 Dorney Plaza, Findlay, Ohio 45840 as the address
- Stationary location
- For use of a City-owned facility or right-of-way
To apply for a permit please complete the Event Permit Application and submit as per the instructions at the bottom of the form.
For larger events that require multiple uses of City personnel and equipment, a meeting may be required with the City's Event Committee.