Report a Problem

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please use this form to report a problem to the City.  We request your phone number and email so that we may contact you if we require more information.  Feel free to upload a picture related to the problem at the bottom if that will be helpful.

Please note:
In case of Emergency - dial 911

To report a possible water main break - call 419-424-7192 (select option #2) Mon-Fri 7am - 4pm OR 419-424-7193 for an after hours water emergency.

To file a property complaint for issues such as junk/abandoned vehicles, high grass/weeds, dilapidated structures, junk/rubbish on premises, please go to File a Property Complaint.

You may also contact the City at 419-424-7137.



Please resolve the captcha.