May 16, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Mayor Lydia Mihalik, 419-424-7137
The Mayor will be hosting meetings in each of the seven wards over the next several weeks. This is an extension of the Lydia Listens program she began last year. The purpose of these meetings is to listen to concerns of citizens, address any questions, and provide an update on what is happening at the City of Findlay.
The schedule for the meetings is as follows:
- 1st Ward: June 5 at 5:30pm at Ede Park, 175 Rutherford, parking is available on Rutherford.
- 2nd Ward: May 28 at 5:30pm at Fire Station 4, 7047 County Road 236
- 3rd Ward: May 27 at 5:30pm at Riverside Park Bandshell, 219 McManness Avenue
- 4th Ward: June 12 at 5:30pm at Millstream Art Plaza, corner of South Main and East Sandusky
- 5th Ward: June 11 at 5:30pm at West Park, 1425 Byal Avenue
- 6th Ward: May 21 at 5:30pm at the Municipal Building in Council Chambers
- 7th Ward: May 22 at 5:30pm at The Cube, 3430 North Main Street
The Council representative for the Ward will also be in attendance at these meetings.
Please contact the Mayor’s Office at 419-424-7137 if you have any questions.